Carson College of Business
With a foundation in planning, organization, and leadership, you’ll learn how to be a professional manager in a variety of fields.
- Join the WSU Society for Human Resource Management to build professional skills and connect with Coug alumni at companies like Amazon, Google, and Microsoft
- Award-winning faculty and professional advisors to guide you
- Career fairs that connect you with industry experts
- Wide variety of internship opportunities
Human Resource Management focuses on skills in recruiting, selecting, training, motivating, evaluating, and compensating employees.
Innovation & Change provides skills in managing organizational change and innovation in networks and teams.
With a Management degree, you can work in:
- Tech and start-up companies
- Human resources
- Project management
- Client services and sales
- Research and development
- Government and nonprofit agencies
WSU accepts credit from Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, and CLEP exams, associate degrees, Running Start and more.
You’re considered a transfer student at WSU if you’ve received college credit post-high school.
Use our Transfer Course Search Tool to determine what courses you need to take at your current institution to transition to WSU smoothly.
Admission to WSU and admission to your desired major are two separate processes. Contact your academic department for specific requirements and prerequisites unique to your major.
Complete the General Scholarship Application to be eligible for 700+ WSU scholarship programs, including ones specifically for a major you’re interested in. Use our search tool to find more scholarships outside WSU.
Internships, Jobs, and Work-study
Find hundreds of student-friendly jobs, internships, and work-study opportunities with our WSU student job board, Handshake. You can also check with departments for internships specific to a major.
Get advice and learn more at the Academic Success and Career Center.
Find out more about a degree in Management