Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture
Through the study of fundamental engineering and design principles, this program will teach you how to design and construct structures like bridges, roads, harbors, airports, and more.
- Unique combination of engineering and management principles in the curriculum prepares you to excel in the rapidly expanding construction industry
- Senior capstone design course allows you to apply your knowledge
- Graduates will be ready to obtain a Professional Engineering license
- Award-winning, experienced faculty that collaborate with industry partners
With a Construction Engineering degree, you can work in:
- General or subcontracting
- Architectural and engineering firms
- Oil and natural resource industries
- Utility companies
- Government or nonprofit agencies
WSU accepts credit from Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, and CLEP exams, associate degrees, Running Start and more.
You’re considered a transfer student at WSU if you’ve received college credit post-high school.
Use our Transfer Course Search Tool to determine what courses you need to take at your current institution to transition to WSU smoothly.
Admission to WSU and admission to your desired major are two separate processes. Contact your academic department for specific requirements and prerequisites unique to your major.
Complete the General Scholarship Application to be eligible for 700+ WSU scholarship programs, including ones specifically for a major you’re interested in. Use our search tool to find more scholarships outside WSU.
Internships, Jobs, and Work-study
Find hundreds of student-friendly jobs, internships, and work-study opportunities with our WSU student job board, Handshake. You can also check with departments for internships specific to a major.
Get advice and learn more at the Academic Success and Career Center.
Find out more about a degree in Construction Engineering